Bloggintresserade

lördag 15 mars 2014

some news...

Hi  Everyone...

Been a week of up and down. I am feeling not to well and I had to step down from some of my DT duties with heavy heart.... Thank you so much Kim for having me on your DT team at Brown Sugars Challenges. I have love to be one of this amazing team. I am sure I will be back and play along with your fun challenges!

Digi Darla is closing down, this is very sad. I love those cute images. Kim I hope you feel better. Take care and I will continue to use your images!

I will also take a break from Crafty Catz Challenges for a while and Ruby´s Rainbow. I hope to feel better and be able to take theme up again after the break.

Now I will show you three new challenges so a lot of new post are going to pop up here...be ready they are a lot of fun....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar