Bloggintresserade

fredag 11 april 2014

Have you started yet?

with your Christmas card? Well this is my first Christmas card for 2014. I used this gorgeous little girl with her stocking full of goodies...  the stamp is from Whimsie Doodle and called Stocking Goodies.


I coloured her with my ProMarkers and Faber Castel pencils. I am pleased with her pajamas but not so sure about the rest of the card. It got a bit to "messy" for my liking. Thought it would be a good idea with the different spotty papers, but no... I do like the colours together, pink, red and teal....



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Whimsie Doodle March - Seeing spots
4 Crafty Chicks #189 - use polka dots
Crafty Hazelnut´s Christmas Challenge - extra for April Anything Goes Christmas
Passion for ProMarkers #242 - So Sentimental

7 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card Nick love the image fabulous colour's and design have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Sweet Christmas card, Nick! Great colour combo, cute image and fab embellishments!
    Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Now this is a Christmas card. A happy tot with a stocking full of goodies and all sorts of festive trimmings. Very colorful and the rose finishes it off perfectly.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Very cute, your colouring is great. Thank you for joining us at CHNC.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wonderful sweet Christmas card design Nick.

    Hugs Diane

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Nick, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Thanks for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for April - hope to see you again soon x

    SvaraRadera