Bloggintresserade

söndag 4 maj 2014

You are so cute...

Meljens Design has a freebie each Friday!!! And to make it even more fun Melissa has decided to have a little extra challenge on Meljen´s Facebook page each weekend! I love this it get my mojo going....

This week we got a sweet little cupcake image. I decided to make something that I normally don´t. I made a shaped card. So I found a template for a cupcake and cut it out from a light yellow coloured cardstock. I then used stripy paper from Reprint bought at my local scrap shop - Scrapbutiken


I had so much fun with these dew drops. Have a lot of them but I don´t use them so often. With this cupcake I think they look fantastic! The sentiment is from Whimsy Doodle. I couloured the image with ProMarkers and Faber Castell pencils. I added some white dots on the heart with a white gel pen.



I used a yellow ribbon from Scrapbutiken. I love how it´s sort of translucent.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Meljens Design #208 - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #70 - Anything Goes / addition twist:bling
Ditzie Digi Design #3 - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap #17 - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz #17 - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons #87 - Anything Goes with a ribbon
Paper Crafting Journey - Spots and or stripes
Crafting by Design - May - Anything Goes
Make My Monday - Food & Drink




6 kommentarer:

  1. Really cute Helene. Bright and cheerful just right for a party. well done.

    SvaraRadera
  2. So cute - Love how you used the dew drops. Love how you colored the cupcakes. Thanks for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fabulous shaped card. Love the cupcake and all the super dew drops. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely creation, thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons, Good luck
    hugs Anke

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love your card. The dew drops in the top of the cuk cake look ace1 Thank you for joining us this week at 613 Avenue Create.
    Cheers,
    Aurora

    SvaraRadera
  6. Ohh, så snyggt!

    SvaraRadera