Bloggintresserade

söndag 15 februari 2015

Kenny K

We got a new challenge for you over at 



This time we want to see

ANYTHING GOES

optional twist - SPORTS


I love this theme, Kenny K has so many fantastic sport images! I simply love them. I used one of them for my DT project over at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Check out post above to see what I made.

And as always our amazing sponsor is:


With the 4 brand new clear stamps (if the twist is included on your card, you will receive a bonus of 2 digis of your choice as well)
+ 1 digi to each of the top 3

Just remember you MUST use a KennyK image to play along!



Now come and join the fun

pssst.... We got a new fantastic realese as well. With a fantastic tutorial that I am sure you don´t want to miss out on...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar