Bloggintresserade

måndag 28 september 2015

Just because....

this stamp set is so.... adorable!

I love this cute little image with the princess and the dragon.
Always been a fan of fairy tales so this image went straight to my heart.




I have coloured it with ProMarkers

Used a spellbinder dies to create the shape
and another dies to make the green frame. Doodle around the edge with a white gel pen


I fussy cut the image. Added some different style of flowers, a bow and some rhinestones.


I know wish you all a great week!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Tiddly Inks #166 - Don´t be square
Craft for the Craic #September - Anything but a square or rectangle



9 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick, I just had to pop over when I spotted this, so lovely, and that cheque background is fab......xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Så gulligt! Gillar kontrasten mellan bakgrunden och det söta. Kram

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great project! I especially like that purple bow. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is a great project, I do love the colours!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gorgeous project. I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    SvaraRadera
  6. What a gorgeous card!! I love the colors!Thank you so much for joining us over at Tiddly Inks! Good luck!
    Hugs xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. How adorable! The dies and colours go beautifully together.Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks Challenge! :) :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. What a lovely idea, love the layout of this card and so sweet the image you used, thank you so much for playing along at Tiddly Inks and hope to see you in another challenge, hugs, Marion

    SvaraRadera
  9. This is gorgeous! I really love your vibrant use of colour. Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Good Luck xx

    SvaraRadera