Bloggintresserade

söndag 24 april 2016

Unusual hair colour at Barnemix

Hi sweeties,

it feels like it was a long time ago that I last added a post here,
I have been away on a Holiday,
but from now on I hope to get my post coming...


I would like to share a card with you today that I have made for 


inspiration post, we are lucky to have 

as our sponsor for this post






The theme we used was

UNUSUAL HAIR COLOUR






I have used an image called

Misty Dragonfly

and this is what I made



I have used ProMarkers to colour her. I than made my own background using some versa ink, clear embossingpowder and some chunky white enamel powder. I also added some glitter with a Wink of Stella brush. I really like how it turnes out, but it´s so hard to take photo to make the result justice. (if you click on the image it comes up larger and it´s a little bit easier to see)


Please visit Barnemix and get some more inspiration for all those unusual hair colours you can do...

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Catch the bug - colour

Fab´n´Funky #301 - Winged things




10 kommentarer:

  1. Riktigt läcker backgrund, Nick! och så fint färglagt. Gillar håret, perfekt till bakgrunden. Välkommen hem och ha en skön söndag.

    SvaraRadera
  2. WOW such a gorgeous card..love the background it is looking just awesome..Thank you for joining us at A Beautiful Mess.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Cute image and lovely colours, well done. Thanks for taking part in the Dragons Lair Designs Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragons Lair. Pippa DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Great card. Lovely colours.

    Thanks for sharing at Fab N Funky.

    Susan

    SvaraRadera
  6. What a really lovely card.
    Thank you very much for entering the "Dragons Lair Designs" "Anything Goes" challenge for April. Good luck.
    Gwyneth DLD DT Member

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a lovely card! Thanks so much for playin' along with this weeks Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Blog Color Challenge! We hope you'll join us tomorrow for our newest challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Asst. DT Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  8. Simply adorable!
    Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Colour Challenge this week - good luck! Please join us again soon!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends Louise DT x

    SvaraRadera