Bloggintresserade

måndag 27 juni 2016

It´s time for ice cream!!!!

Hello there,

Hope you are all well!
I have had a great day by the pool, taking my kids to there swim classes. 
So I thought what fits better than ice cream after a warm sunny day?

This months free image so kindly given by


is a motive with ice creams and some great sentiments to go with it

This is what I made


I picked some fun and bright coloured pattern papers and ribbon.
I played along with a sketch from Sketch Saturday and it looks like this:




I have coloured with ProMarkers and also added some glitter snow past to make some whipped cream. I fussy cut the image before adding it to some die cut shapes.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Saturday Sketches #418 - Sketch with Bugaboo
613 Avenue Create - AG optional twist The sights, tastes and sounds of summer



2 kommentarer:

  1. This looks good enough to eat! Gorgeous colouring and I love your whipped cream! Thank you for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    SvaraRadera