Bloggintresserade

fredag 15 juli 2016

New Release at Digital Delights

Whoohoo!!!!

Wendy got a fantastic new release for you over at


it´s gorgeous and so much fun to create with!





We also got 2 new designers with us so please pop over to say hello.




Betty Bump Set

I have used this wonderful image, called
to create a baby card.





I used two different pattern papers. I used a few die cuts, like the pram (Marianne Design), sun (Lawn Fawn) and the hearts (Memory box). I used glossy accent on the hearts to make them pop.



I used ProMarkers to colour this image. Except her clothes and hair band, 
I used Chameleon pens for that.

I also used a stamp from a sentiment set called Love is in the air Sentiment set.  Please check it out, these stamps are wonderful!!!






Don´t forget to join our ANYTHING GOES challenge
with great prizes!








I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Aud Sentiments #159 - For a girl + sentiment
Colour Q #350 - colour combo


4 kommentarer:

  1. Nice card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Darling card! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    SvaraRadera
  3. sweet image! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

    SvaraRadera
  4. Adorable! This image is so cute and I love, love how you colored it up! The embellishing is just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion- Rina, DT Member

    SvaraRadera