Bloggintresserade

söndag 16 juli 2017

New challenge over at SCRIBBLES DESIGN

Hello there my sweeties,

I have a few new posts for you this evening, so grab a cup of coffee or maybe a glass of wine or any other beverage you enjoy...



First up is a card I made for our new challenge over at


our theme this month coming is...
Use your noodle to doodle

(we want to see projects featuring some form of doodling on your project, you can make some of your own or use one of Sandy´s great doodle images)

This month's prizes...

  • Top Scribbler (chosen randomly) receives $10 worth of digital images
  • Top 3 (chosen by Design Team) receives $3 worth of digital images
  • Gold Star (chosen by Design Team) receives $3 worth of digital images




For this card that has a moving part 
I have used an image called #A54 Flower Doodle 11 as my background.
I also used an little bumble bee for the part that can move, so he can fly over those pretty doodled flowers... you can find this image here.



I hope you like it, as much as I do!

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - I is for Insect (20/7)






6 kommentarer:

  1. Great card, Thank you for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge . Good luck with your entry.
    Angie - DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. loving your clever slider card. Fun to make and fun to play with. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT.

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a great slider card, thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge for our ‘I for Insects’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    SvaraRadera
  4. How fun.. Love this card and the color scheme. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fabulous card, love the slider. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
    Katrina x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such a gorgeous card! I love the background and, of course, the cute little sliding bee! One of my favourite cards during the birthday party - this flower doodle image is now on my wish list - and thank you for your inspiration for the puzzle!

    SvaraRadera