Bloggintresserade

fredag 27 april 2018

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

Hello sweeties,

time fly...
can´t believe it´s Friday again....

today I would like to share a card I made for our new challenge over at


this week´s sponsor is the fantastic

Rick st Dennise

Rick has got a facebook page for all his fans. Please check it out here!



Our theme this week is easy peasy...

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - use purple or Mauves



I have used one of the images so kindly given to us to create with.
This is what I made...


I have coloured with ProMarkers.



I have used a few dies from Lawn Fawn to create a surrounding for him to fly through. The sentiment is a clear stamp from KaiserCraft.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Art Impressions Challenge #231 - Things with wings
Crafty Creations #365 - AG (7/5)
Crafty Gals Corner #164 - AG (7/5)
Crafty Sentiment Design - AG (30/4)
Lemon Shortbread #66 - AG (6/5)
Tuesday Throwdown #389 - AG (30/4)
Artistic Inspiration #198 - AG (29/4)
Crafting from the heart #203 - AG (29/4)
Get Creative #68 - No pattern paper (30/4)
Digistamps4Joy #147 - AG opt twist bright colours (29/4)
SheepSki Design #13 - Animal Magic (30/4)
Penny´s Papercrafty Challenge #377 - AG (8/4)




7 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card Helene love the design and those clouds have a lovely week end
    Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a stunning card I love how you have coloured the image and all the wonderful die cuts. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. a gorgeous card nick in those shades, thank you so much for my fabulous card xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely card, it's so fun with all the sweet little embellishments. Have a good weekend. Lilly x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Lovely card Nick, hope your enjoying the weekend..xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. This card is so cute - I love your purple clouds too!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  7. This is super cute! I love any card with clouds on it. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions.

    SvaraRadera