Bloggintresserade

söndag 2 september 2018

Midway reminder for Scribbles Design

Here is my second card for today...


This one is a DT card for



Our theme is 
YEAR OF THE DOG
- use a dog on your project

I have used an image that is called #F153 Dog 2018.

I have coloured with ProMarkers.

I have also made the background paper myself. I coloured it with a grey ink and then stamped the little paws with black ink.

I thought these 2 sentiments worked great with this card.

Please join us over at Scribbles Design Challenge

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Crafty Friends #91 - Animals/birds (7/9) Top3
2 Crafty Critter Crazies #18 - AG critters (30/9)
Crafty Animals #18 - AG animal (24/9)
QKR Stamped #311 - AG (30/9)
Kitty Bee Designs #126 - AG opt. animal (14/9)
Papercraft Challenge #19 - Animals (10/9)

7 kommentarer:

  1. Such a fun card, this little critter face made me laugh. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great card.
    Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Super card, love the wee dog's face!
    Hugs Donna xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Nick, this is soooooo cute! I love the dog, the sentiment, the paw prints -- everything! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. Julie, DT Member

    SvaraRadera
  5. Cute Card,I love it. Thanks for joining our challenge. Greetings Helma DT Member Creative moments

    SvaraRadera
  6. A great card - thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful make. Love this project. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    SvaraRadera