Bloggintresserade

onsdag 23 januari 2019

New Challenge over at I LOVE PROMARKERS

Hi sweeties

we got a new challenge for you over at 


with us this time is a wonderful sponsor


check out our challenge to see the fantastic prize you could win!

Our theme this time is

ANYTHING GOES
option - Love, Wedding or Anniversary 



I have used an image so kindly given to me from the sponsor.
It´s called 


 I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I have used a few die cuts like hearts and the fence.
I also used a sticker and a paper with some text.



Please join our challenge and check out my talented team members wonderful creations.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges
Digi Doodle Studios #12 - Happy Anything (28/1)

to be added soon

5 kommentarer:

  1. Super card, love the image!
    Hugs D xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card Nick! Fabulous layout colours and design, your colouring of the sweet digi is fantastic!
    Chris
    x

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love everything about your adorable card! Beautiful colouring and I love all the added details! Thanks for playing along with us over at Digi Doodle Studios!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Your colouring is absolutely gorgeous!!

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  5. Stunning colouring love your card big hugs from Sharon from http://sharonscreativeramblings.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera