Bloggintresserade

lördag 2 mars 2019

DT card for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

This is the midway remainder of our current challenge over at






This month´s theme is

3 or more layers


I have used an image called




I have coloured with ProMarkers.

I had lots of fun building up this little Easter scene with lots of layers.
I coloured the little flowers that I  die cut using a die from Lawn Fawn in the same colours as I used on the image. Think that worked out great.






I would like to enter my card into following challenges:
ABMTTC #87 - AG (16/3)
Crafty Animals #24 - AG (26/3)
QKR Stampede #337 - AG (7/3)

4 kommentarer:

  1. such a cheerful card love it Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  2. Cute card and design. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Crafty Animals

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a fabulously zany card, love your colour choices. We hope you join us again at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is awesome how you created your scene here for these adorable images. Love the layers of paper you used for the hills and the little bunnies romping around. Great design!! Thanks for sharing with us at QKR Stampede!
    Good Luck!
    CaroleAnn DT

    SvaraRadera