Bloggintresserade

söndag 21 april 2019

Happy Hoppy Easter

I hope you all had a very good Easter!
Still got 2 more days to enjoy before I had to head back to work.


I would like to share a little Easter card I made yesterday.


I have used this cutest little digi stamp from


it´s called




I have coloured it with ProMarkers.

I used a fun Easter paper from a craft magazine, it was a freebie gift.
I stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn with black ink and added some black rhinestones down the bottom of the card.





I also made three die cut eggs and coloured them with ProMarkers to get the same colours as on the image. Think that looks pretty sweet.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Cute´N´Crafty #24 - Easter (21/4)
The Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge #April - AG opt Easter rabbit (3/5)
QKR Stampede #344 - AG (25/4)
Crafty Gals Corner #189 - Ester is on it´s way (23/4)
Ellibelle´s Corner #April - Wings, tails or Spring blossoms (29/4)
Creative Moments #166 - AG opt Easter (2/5)
Simon Says - Spring Mood Board (24/4)

The Crafters Cafe #217 - Easter or florals (29/4)
Cuttlebug Mania - Egg-cellent (29/4)
Passion for Promarkers #489 - Pattern Paper (22/4)



11 kommentarer:

  1. This made me smile such a fun image gorgeous card Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fabulous image and great colouring-love all the bright colours and little die-cut eggs
    Carol x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such a cute image Nick , fantastic colouring, lovely design with bright happy colours,a really lovely easter card.
    Chris
    x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Ooh this is fabulous Nick - I love the design and your colouring is flawless!! Thanks again for joining us at PFP this week, Juliex

    SvaraRadera
  5. Super Cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene

    SvaraRadera
  6. Very nice card! Love the image and your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a great image, Nick, and your coloring is gorgeous - bet it was fun to make this one! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  8. What a fun Easter card, Nick! Great choice of papers, die cuts and super cute image...Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Hehe what a great image! Love the colours you've chosen to!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

    SvaraRadera
  10. What a fun image, so beautifully colored and wonderful card!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month where it's all about wings, tails or spring blossoms!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    SvaraRadera
  11. Supercute easter card and fabulous coloring!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Fingers!
    ♥ DT Tindaloo ~ I got blogcandy if u wanna join :)

    SvaraRadera