Bloggintresserade

måndag 1 juli 2019

DT card for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

Here is my 2:nd post for today

this time I´ll share my DT card for 




we are in the middle of a challenge and you still got plenty of time to enter!
I hope you do, we love to visit you and leave some love.

There are lots of great prizes and you can also find a few freebies if you take a look around - wink wink


Our theme is super easy this month

MAKE IT SQUARE



I have used an image called






I have coloured it with ProMarkers.
I kept it very simple since I thought this fox looked so fun playing peek-a-boo with the person watching...

I have only added the sentiment using 2 different stamps that I thought would work good together. I also added a stripe of black rhinestones.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Passion for ProMarkers #499 - 4 legged friends (1/7)
Aud Sentiments Challenge #230 - AG with a sentiment (8/7)
Simon Says #63 - AG (3/7)
QKR Stampede #354 - AG (4/7)
APTTC #7 - AG (27/7)



6 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for joining in the fun at Passion for Promarkers this week, hope to see you there again soon.
    Lorraine DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love the image a delightful card Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is brilliant - what a lovely image,

    Thanks for sharing both at Creative Moments and Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  4. Adorable! Thank you for joining the Aud Sentiments Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  5. LOVE this card! I actually live where I have a fox that visits often. I've named her Charlotte and she is gorgeous! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fun card and great coloring on the fox. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    SvaraRadera