Bloggintresserade

lördag 30 maj 2020

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

Hi there,

gosh time flies.....

i´m in a super busy period at the moment all, have both grades to do and writing assessments for 300 kids. So I have not had time to create or blog as I would like to at the moment.

Today I would like to share a card I made for our new challenge over at



As always it´s super easy to play along (as long as you use ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias) 

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - Circles


We got a wonderful sponsor this fortnight





I was lucky to get to use an image called 




I had so much fun colouring this cutie! I added a few die cut elements (circles, snowflakes, tree and snow slope), I also used a clear stamp from LF for the sentiment and fussy cut some presents from the pattern paper I used.


I think it´s a bit hard to see on the photo but I added some sparkle on her hat using white stickles and also added a few red pearls.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
QKR Stampede #399 - AG (31/5)
Winter Wonderland - Favorite Colour Combo (2/6)
My fav is a very traditional one, red/white/green and with a dash of black
Krafty Chicks #509 - All Occasions (3/6)
Fab´N´Funky #483 - Christmas (2/6)
Simon Says #73 - AG (3/6)
TTCRD #May 26th - AG (2/6)
Unicorn Challenge #54 - Use dies (30/5)
Incy Wincy - AG (30/5)
Simon Says - We´re going round in circles (1/6)



9 kommentarer:

  1. Hello ,
    What an awsome creation you made I like it so much
    Thank You for Joining us at Polkadoodle Craft Challenge
    Good luck and I hope to see you back at Polkadoodles
    Be safe and healthy
    Hugs and Creativity
    Cinderella ( https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/)
    DT Polkadoodle
    Xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick, a lovely card, very cute and love the papers. Hope you can manage to catch a breath at some point.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. That image is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. It's a very busy time of year for teachers Nick!
    Fabulous card, sweet image, beautiful colouring, great layout and papers!
    So pleased you chose to play along at Fab'n' Funky this week.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love the image and how you colored it! Kuddos to you, teachers, for all you do. When we have to switch to virtual learning, I had difficulties making my 8 year old stay structured at home for learning. When his teacher asked for feedback, I just said to her, I don't know how you do it with 19 kids but for me, with 1 alone, it was so hard to make my son focus...Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck!

    SvaraRadera
  6. So cute, I like this card, so fun. Great back ground paper and the image is cute. Thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    SvaraRadera
  7. Lovely card with a sweet image, thanks for sharing at Fab’n’Funky.

    Pat xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. WOW! You are definitely getting a headstart on Christmas!! I wish I had your organisation!!! Hehehe!

    Lovely card, thank you so much for joining us over on the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    Stay Crafty!

    HandmadeByTasha Polkadoodles DT
    www.handmadebytasha.co.uk

    SvaraRadera
  9. Sweet card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! 😊 Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but things have been crazy lately, haven’t they!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    SvaraRadera