Bloggintresserade

söndag 16 april 2023

New challenge over at SCRIBBLES DESIGN

 Hello sweeties!


Hope you are all well. I´m been sick on and off the last couple months, so sick and tired of not feeling well... but I guess it can be worse.


Today I want to share a card I made for our new challenge over at


SCRIBBLES DESIGN



our theme this month is

Amphibians


I always loved Sandy´s frogs. I decided to make a card for a boy who will finish his first year of school. I have used an image called #302 Carl Shredding.


I have coloured with ProMarkers and used papers from AC called Shimelle box of crayons. I decided to colour the background behind Carl so it looks like an old fashion black board.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Digi Chooseday #wk14 - AG (24/4)

Unicorn Challenge #86 - Add animal (27/4)



4 kommentarer:

  1. Sorry to hear you have been ill and hope you feel better soon.Love the colourful card and skateboarding frog
    Carol x

    SvaraRadera
  2. I absolutely love this card. Its so fab!!! the frog skateboarder and the background is just amazing! Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

    SvaraRadera