Bloggintresserade

måndag 5 augusti 2013

New challenge at Digi Darla...

A new challenge starts today at Digi Darla and during this month it´s me who has set the challenges.... I hope you´ll like them!

The theme for this week is to get inspired by an Ice Cream flavour. For an exampel you can make your card red and white for Strawberries and Vanilla or brown for Chocholate fudge...

 My favourite is Raspberry and Licorice so I made a pink and black card. Have made a new size that I haven´t tried before - it´s 4x"9".

 I have coloured with my ProMarkers and Faber Castell pencils.
Put some glitter snow on the ice-cream to make it look more real.

 I have used some washitape as well under the image. The image is the beautiful DigiDarla's Crissy And Ice Cream.

The little alphabet letters says Happy Birthday.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge #63 - Skinny Cards 4x"9"
Sketch Saturday #270 - Sketch
Polkadoodles and Studio 12 - Birthday Girl



12 kommentarer:

  1. Nick, I guess I'm not up with my ice cream flavors! LOL! I love these two colors together!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh My, She is Super Adorable! What a fantastic image. I also like all the Bling. Thank You So Much for playing along with us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    SvaraRadera
  3. Adorable image and great coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week, hope to see you again soon!

    SvaraRadera
  4. OMGosh this is so super cute, love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Adorable card! Love the sweet image and the colors you used. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is a lovely card - such a sweet image and I love her ice cream cone. So yummy. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! ~Deb

    SvaraRadera
  7. Such a sweet card. Lovely colours and cute image. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

    SvaraRadera
  8. So cool. Love the colour combo and I've been introduced to a new flavour of ice cream as well. Love how you have fussy cut her and popped her up a bit.

    SvaraRadera
  9. this is so adorable and cute!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    SvaraRadera
  10. Great card Nick, love the stripey paper, I have never heard of that icecream flavour but would love to give it a try
    Julie x

    SvaraRadera
  11. Love this creation! Wonderful coloring and all of the details on the card are just perfect. Great!

    Hugs,
    Maria

    PS. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog

    SvaraRadera
  12. Now that's a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us.
    Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    SvaraRadera