Bloggintresserade

måndag 18 november 2013

Digi Darla got a new Copy Cat challenge....

Please join me in the new challenge over at 

Grab Our Badge!!

This weeks challenge is simple .. but has a twist

COPY CAT IMAGE
but NO SQUARE CARDS this week!

You will find the copy cat image at Digi Darla´s challenge blog. You will also find a lot of inspiration from my team mates. So please pop over and play along, we can´t wait to see what you´ll come up with...

This is what I made
I am sorry about the not so good photos, I have to learn to plan ahead again since it get so dark here now at a night....


I have used Digi Darlas image and coloured it with my ProMarkers and Faber Castell pencils. I cut out two of the same shape but different sizes to use as a base on the card. I have drawn some false stitches and put a ribbon and tied some wooden beads in the ends.  

I used a word from a small piece of scrap I had and put a few brown roses and buds to decorate it.

I would like to enter the card into following challenges:
 One Stitch At A Time #190 - Anything Goes
Docerela Creation #49 - Brown and orange

YNSC # 6 - Inspiration photo (see above, I used colours and fruits)

7 kommentarer:

  1. Like the shaped Thanksgiving card. The coloring is wonderful. Like the faux stitching. Thank you entering this wonderful card in at OSAAT Ch190 Anything Goes.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    OSAAT DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great shaped card, lovely bright colours
    Thanks for joining in at One Stitch At A Time this week
    Hugs Katie x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Really liked your card, as I am finishing up my last Thanksgiving cards tonight for mailing by morning. Thanks for the inspiration and for joining us at OSAAT.
    Deborah – OSAAT DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous Nick and love the added roses!

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is a gorgeous card Nick. I love the shape, your colouring is beautiful and I really really love the use of wooden beads as they are so in keeping with the natural theme of your card. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

    SvaraRadera
  6. What a great non traditional shaped card. good luck in the challenge, hope you can join us for future challenges, Sian (OSAAT DT)

    SvaraRadera
  7. A lovely shaped card Nick and i love the ribbon with the beads on the end. A lovely coloured image that fits in well with your theme. Good luck. Thanks for joining us this week at One Stitch At A Time.Anita DT xx

    SvaraRadera