Bloggintresserade

söndag 27 april 2014

ATC cards....

Hi Everyone,

I am mostly creating layouts or cards. Every now and then I might alter an item. ATC card is not on my list of things I do often but we have had ATC as a theme this month on En Liten Butiks blogg and I had to challenge myself and had a go.

This is what I came up with. At En Liten Butik you can find a small tutorial on how to make the cloud background (think it was at Meljens challenge blog that I saw how to do this).


Dream Valley has a challenge called Say it with words this week. These words are important aren´t they...


Some close up picks...



I would like to enter these ATC cards into following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #69 - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges #80 - Say it with words
4 Crafty Chicks #191- Embossing ( I embossed the ladies with clear embossing and black ink)
Krafty Girlz #16 - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T - Not a card



9 kommentarer:

  1. Oh Never Done A AtcBut Yours Are Fab And Great Colours. Thanks For ShaIng At Craft Again This Week

    SvaraRadera
  2. Excellent and beautifully done. Love the use of angelic figures to show Faith, Hope and Love. The colors are perfect.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous project. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. Marlene DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Nick - sorry for the above I made a mistake and could not fix it...
    These ATCs are gorgeous! I love the layers, the way the words pop off the page and especially the repetition in the images and elements that make these three a series. Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us!
    Thank you so much for sharing your project & creativity at our house!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create:
    #68 ATG
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Amazing ATC's - love all those layers - gorgeous cloud background! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges! I hope to see you again here next time! Hugs, Cornelia – DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Thanks for entering our C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. Lovely creations, I like how you did each one different but they are the same, silly words there. I think they are wonderful. Thanks for playing our Embossing Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!
    Leanne DT@4CC

    SvaraRadera
  9. great ATC's love the images and cloud backgrounds love the colours and words-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    SvaraRadera