Bloggintresserade

fredag 23 maj 2014

Girly Birthday...

I made this card for my dd to bring with her to her best friends Birthday party tomorrow. As you might guessed the Birthday Girl loves horses.... So I thought this stamp from DiDesign would fit perfect. I have coloured with ProMarkers and Faber Castel pencils.


I made some stitches around the image. Used a thick ribbon behind the image. Thought the natur look with the blue matching the papers looked really good. Also used some flowers, little pearl stars, die cut horse shoes and some dropplets as decoration.

I decided to play along with the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. It looks like this:

 

and this is how my card turned out:


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
DigiDesign Challenge - Use those Markers
Brown Sugar Challenge #95 - Anything Goes
Fun with shapes and more #161 - Animals (use a die cut)
YNS #12 - Inspiration picture (Colour from the vase, ribbon and the flowers)


I heart ProMarkers #220 - Anything Goes
Passion for ProMarkers #248 - Use your die cuts
Whimsy Stamps #70 - Anything Goes


Have a fantastic Weekend

10 kommentarer:

  1. This is beautiful!! i love it! thankyou for joining in my challenge
    Hugs Di xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a cute image, great colours and papers too! Thanks for joining in our anniversary challenge at A Passion For Promarkers, good luck! Juliexx

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image, beautiful colouring and fabulous detailing too.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is such a sweet card for your daughter's friend!! Adorable image and I love the daisies!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is so cute, love the image and beautiful colors. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wonderful card! Your coloring skills are amazing and I'm sure that little girl was thrilled! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful card, such a lovely combination of colours and fantastic die-cuts you've used! Thanks for joining in with our anniversary challenge at Passion for Promarkers. Good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

    SvaraRadera
  8. Awww, so sweet! The daisies are perfect and I can definitely see how you were inspired by this month's YNS photo!! Thanks for joining in the fun with us with such a cute card.

    SvaraRadera
  9. WOW - your card is very beautiful!!! The image is so cute!!! Thanks for joining us at fwSAM!!! hugs, ANDREA

    SvaraRadera