Bloggintresserade

tisdag 15 juli 2014

Christmas in July...

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all well. We are in the middle of July and I am having a great Summer Holiday.
 If you follow me you probably know that I love Christmas Cards
 so it´s with big joy that I will show you my inspiration card for

This months challenge is
CHRISTMAS IN JULY

I used this adorable little elf from Meljen´s Design.



I have coloured him with my ProMarkers and Faber Castel pencils. I used a white gel pen to highlight. 


I used some old Christmas papers from JillyBean. I also used some white lace and flowers. 


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
 I used flowers, lace and sentiment
Crafty Boots - Christmas in July
Whoopsi Daisy - Christmas in July
613 Avenue Create #80 - Anything Goes optional shaped card
IDIC #220 - Christmas in July
Passion for ProMarkers #256 - Christmas in July


4 kommentarer:

  1. This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card, sweet image and fabulous design. Thank you for joining in with all of the Christmas fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    SvaraRadera
  3. A fabulous card.
    Thanks for joining my Christmas in July challenge at Passion for Promarkers.
    Lorraine x

    SvaraRadera