Bloggintresserade

söndag 22 februari 2015

Love you, love you not...

Hello Peeps,

Today I bring you a card using the Stamp of the Month from,


this is a great challenge since you always win! If you enter you will receive the next month´s stamp for free. You can join anytime, simply buy the first image.

She is called Loves me Birdbrain


I used some very old papers from my stash. That is my "goal" this year to try to use as much of my scrap stash as possible. Think this paper fitted this stamp perfectly. I have coloured with ProMarkers. 


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
I heart sketches #98 - Any previous sketch (I used #73 but flipped it)
From the heart Stamps - Stamp of the month - Loves me Birdbrain
Sweet Stampin´- Spring flowers
4CC #234 - Things with wings
Fresh Brewed - Animals
Paper Shelter #191 - Animal Magic
Scrapper´s Delight #41 - Anything Goes
Whimsty Stamps Challenge #80 - Use a sentiment




11 kommentarer:

  1. So adorable, thanks for playing with us at From The Heart Stamps this week.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a cute card and I love the color and papers you used. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for our Critter Challenge.
    Karal DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wonderful as always, so talented. Love the image of course. The flowers are so pretty, great paper you used as well. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    SvaraRadera
  5. Ohh this chick is fancy!!! Just love the pop with the yellow flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at FTH.

    SvaraRadera
  6. I do love the Bird Brains, and your flower embellies are fabulous! I'm so tickled that you chose our "Critters" challenge at QKR Stampede as one you want to enter this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you again next week, too.
    NanaConnie DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Nick, this is cute! I love that bird! Thanks for joining our Critter Challenge this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

    SvaraRadera
  8. Love this! That image is fab.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    SvaraRadera
  9. So cute! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    SvaraRadera
  10. What a fun card Helene !! Love it sweetie and thanks for sharing it with us at Little Claires !!

    hugs Diane xx

    SvaraRadera