Bloggintresserade

måndag 18 januari 2016

#Tiddlyspiration

Hello sweeties,

how are you?
I´m fine but my kids has been sick with fever (over 40 C) so I haven´t had so much time over to visit blogs or even posting on my own. But now they are a little bit better so hopefully I´ll get some post up.

Today I would like to share an autumn card that I made a while ago but that I haven´t showed anyone yet. I´m a bit weak for animals and especially foxes, so this image from Tiddly Inks is a favorite!


I have coloured with ProMarkers and papers are made by BoBunny. Kram means Hug in Swedish.


aren´t they adorable?

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Craft Rocket Challenge #6 - Happy Anything
Tiddly Inks Challenge - #Tiddlyspiration
4CraftyChicks #281 - Chevrons
TTPH #93 - AG






10 kommentarer:

  1. Such a cheerful card TFS Craft Rocket Challenges LIS dt

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful card Helene. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely card! I really like the monochromatic theme. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and I do hope your child feels better soon!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Adorable little fox, and the paper you used is brilliant. Love the color. Great job, thanks for playing our chevron challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/4CC

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh I love foxes and Bo Bunny papers so your card looks perfect to me! Just love the mama fox with her babies! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Lovely card! The colours are great and your colouring even more so ;o)) Happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    SvaraRadera
  8. How gorgeous! I love that darling little fox and the beautiful papers. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT. xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. FAB card and great coloring! LOVE the brown/orange combo! :) Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers & Welcome back! So sorry to be late commenting! Migraines got in the way ♥ DT Tindaloo

    SvaraRadera