Bloggintresserade

söndag 5 juni 2016

A late DT project for Crafty Catz

Hi there,

where did this weekend go?

I haven´t had time to post my card that I made for the new challenge over at


I hope you haven´t missed that we got a new challenge running....

this week we got two fantastic sponsors





and



Prize: a gift voucher 3$


Theme is:

Add  butterflies



I used an image so kindly given to me by

A day for daisies




I have coloured with ProMarkers. I added some glitter on her wings but it´s a bit hard to see. I also used some enamel embossing powder on the background to give it a bit more texture. 


I added flowers, butterflies (Martha Stewart punch), lace and pearls. I also distressed the edges to make the card look a bit more vintage and romantic.
Sentiment says Happy Summer in Swedish.

Hope you like it and please come and visit us at


my talented team mates has created some awesome projects this week.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges

Allsorts #366 - The Great Outdoors
Fab´n´Funky #307 - Enchanted I´m sure
A Day for Daisies #149 - Use floral papers






14 kommentarer:

  1. Such a pretty card Nick. I love the colour palette. Great butterfly additions. Have a lovely week ahead. Hugs Nina

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a pretty card Nick, I love that image, so sweet...
    Hope your having a nice week-end, at last we're having some real hot weather....xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. this is fabulous love the image you used and have a good week

    SvaraRadera
  4. love the paper and cute image on your pretty card, have a good week with the sunshine
    Tilly

    SvaraRadera
  5. :) Love that ADFD image...
    Have a great day, Helene!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Oh Nick, how nice to see your card pop up in my challenge this week! I love, love, LOVE this sweet image and your beautiful colouring. A truly enchanting creation. Thanks so much for joining in my challenge this week at Fab 'n' Funky. I'm so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. Fabulous card, love it!!
    Hugs Donna xx

    SvaraRadera
  10. Beautiful. I like the image and the colours, Thank you for joining in with us this week at Allsorts, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    SvaraRadera
  11. Lovely card. Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.

    SvaraRadera
  12. Lovely card, pretty image.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Outdoors' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    SvaraRadera
  13. Lovely composition, super image!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!
    Susan
    DT for Crafting from the Heart!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    SvaraRadera
  14. Your pretty card is so beautifully made! Thanks for adding floral paper and entering our challenge at A Day for Daisies. We 'd love you to join us again soon!
    Jen Leeflang
    ADFD DT

    SvaraRadera