Bloggintresserade

torsdag 21 juli 2016

GDT at Creative Craft Cottage

Hi there,

today, I´m Guest Designing over at




I have been treated with an cute kitty image from




The image is called Kitty Play.

This is what I made:




It´s an Anything Goes challenge so I decided to go for a Birthday card, you can never have to many of these can you?


I have coloured with ProMarkers and used some papers from Webster´s Page.



Please join the fun over at Creative Craft Cottage!
Their DT´s has made so many wonderful projects, I´m sure it will get your mojo going, so come join this AG challenge!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Creative Moments #98 - AG - no twist
Fresh Brewed Blog #July - Birthdays
Inspiration Destination #95 - AG
Craft Your Passion #321 - AG
Glitter ´n´Sparkle #197 - AG




1 kommentar:

  1. Grattis till GD platsen! Snyggt kort med väldigt läckra färger tillsammans och jag gillar dessutom katter så detta är ju super. Ha en skön helg, Nick!

    SvaraRadera