Bloggintresserade

fredag 21 april 2017

New Challenge at Lacy Sunshine

Hello again,

Have you seen that there are a new challenge at 

(there is also a little treat to go with this challenge, wink wink)

Theme is: Shade of spring

I thought of ladybirds when I started to think of spring so I made a little card inspired by these cute bugs.


I have used an image called



I have used:
Image: Lil Frolic Kokeshi Doll (Lacy Sunshine)
Sentiment: Shine Bright (KaiserCraft)
Colouring medium: ProMarkers
Papers: Limelight 6½" (KaiserCraft)
Cardstock: black and red
Punch: lady bug (Martha Stewart) Love (Fiskars)
Dies: Leafy Branch (Wild Rose Studio)
Embellishment: dotty ribbon from my stash


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Aud Sentiments #178 - use stamp for your sentiment (30/4)
Fab´n´Funky #347 - In the garden (25/4)
The Ribbon Girl #April - Use any image and a ribbon (29/4)
CardMania #91 - Flowers (28/4)

1 kommentar:

  1. Your card is very cute! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack! Cyndi, DT

    SvaraRadera