Bloggintresserade

fredag 26 maj 2017

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ



Hello sweeties,


I hope you´re having a great Friday. The sun is shining here in Sweden 


Today I would like to share a card I made for this week´s challenge over at






our sponsor this week is the fantastic





As always there is an ANYTHING GOES theme
optional twist - make your own flowers





I have used an image called 





I have coloured with Promarkers. 




I have used:
Image: Meg with Birdie(Sasayaki Glitter stamps)
Colouring medium: ProMarkers
Cardstock: white
Paper: Enjoying the fragrance from Sofiero Collection (Maja Design)
Embellishment: white pearls
Punches: flowers (Martha Stewart), leaves (Nellie Snellen)
Dies: flowers and leaves LR0156  (Marianne Design Createbles), Mini alphabet & Garland CR1281 (Marianne Design)





Please join us over at CRAFTY CATZ for this week´s challenge.


My talented team mates has made some awesome creations to get inspired by!








I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
I(love)ProMarkers #335 - Girls Birthday (29/5)
Sasayaki Glitter Challenge #May - Colour Pink (3/6)

6 kommentarer:

  1. Very sweet card Nick....Glad to hear the sun is shining for you, we have had a fabulous week so far, fingers crossed for the weekend...enjoy...xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lovely image and card design! Thank you for joining us at Sasayki Glitter stamps challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful card Nick enjoy your week end
    Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely card. Great flowers! Have a great weekend. Naomi x

    SvaraRadera
  5. ooh love those flowers Nick, very pretty card. have a great week xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Guys this is very wonderful site.I am very likely to this site.i have more information from this site thanks for sharing
    ดูหนัง

    SvaraRadera