Bloggintresserade

lördag 24 juni 2017

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

Hello sweeties,

today I would like to share a baby card I made for the new challenge over at 


with us this week is a fantastic sponsor


(I totally adore her beautiful images)


Our theme is as always

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - baby card



This is what I made


I used an image from Whimsy Stamps called Wee One and is designed by Sylvia Zet and coloured it with ProMarkers.


Please join us over at CRAFTY CATZ for a fun challenge and some more wonderful inspiration from my team mates.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Whimsy Stamps Challenge #96 - AG optional twist add lace (12/7)






2 kommentarer:

  1. Very sweet and pretty card Nick, that image is a cutie for sure....
    Hope your enjoying a nice chilled weekend...xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Super cute card. Hope you have a great weekend. Naomi x

    SvaraRadera