Bloggintresserade

fredag 8 september 2017

Cookies for Santa

This is my second post for today,
if you are looking for my first one about the new 
challenge from Crazy Catz please check below.



I don´t know about you, but I love Christmas
and do you know what? it´s only 15 weeks left until Christmas...

Today I would like to share a project using one of the new
Sunshine Christmas Elves called Cookies for Santa.



I used some old Theresa Collins papers and the green papers are from KaiserCraft.Some different embellishments like flowers, punched out twigs, die cut rollin pin and hearts, ribbon and pearls.


I have coloured with ProMarkers.


You can find more great Christmas images here.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I´m off to do some more colouring.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
The Merry Christmas Challenge #33 - AG + Christmas (12/9)
Addicted to stamps #152 - Christmas (16/9)
Crafty Hazelnut´s Christmas Challenge #349 - AG Christmas/optional twist add sparkle (9/9)




6 kommentarer:

  1. Cute!
    Janis, The Merry Christmas Challenge Owner/DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nick this is stunning, love the image and the deep colours are perfect in my book....great card...xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a cute image and so beautiful coloured. I love the design of your card, lovely decoration you've used.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To stamps challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Your christmas card is so sweet with this cute image and your colouring is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh wow Nick i so love this image and I dont think you could have coloured it any better. Stunning. Could I ask what colours did you use for the Hat.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Lovely christmas card and great coloring of the supercute elf! :)
    Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers! & Welcome back!
    PS: I got a sweet blogcandy on my blog if you wanna join in!
    ♥ DT Tindaloo

    SvaraRadera