Bloggintresserade

fredag 13 oktober 2017

DT make for CRAFTY CATZ and we´re looking for GDT

Hello sweeties,

what a lovely autumn day we had here in Sweden today
hope you´re well wherever you are...


Today I´m hosting the new challenge over at 






we got a wonderful sponsor this week






Our theme is as always

ANYTHING GOES

optional twist (for those who like a little challenge) is use ribbon



I have used an image from


it´s called Tipsykin Troll





I have coloured with ProMarkers.

I used some very old papers from my stash together with and ribbon that matched the colours pretty well. I also used some very old brads that I never really liked, but I thought they fitted this card perfectly. I knew I get to use them one day, lol!


Also added a few flowers and some die cut leaves. Doodled some faux stitches and used a clear stamp sentiment from Lawn Fawn.





Please join us over at CRAFTY CATZ
We are also looking for GDT so simply add GDT with your entrie!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Aud Sentiment #190 - Use a die cut + sentiment (16/10)
Craft Rocket Challenge #42 - Birthday or Pretty Pink (29/10)
TTPH #135 - AG (18/10)
Creative Moments #128 - AG (16/10)
Digi Choosday #w41 - AG (24/10)
Lemon Shortbread #52 - AG (22/10)
I(love)ProMarkers #343 - use dies (16/10)
Sparkles monthly Challenges #96 - Die cuts or punches (13/10)


15 kommentarer:

  1. Ohhh love this Nick...fab colouring n colours ...Have great weekend xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love it Nick, the moment I saw the colouring was enough, so cute, gorgeous card....Have a great weekend.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. just love this cute troll and your colouring is great x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Nick this is stunning love the image and your colouring is awesome

    SvaraRadera
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles, good luck!!! Amy DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Love the cute image, great colouring :)
    Hugs Kaz x

    SvaraRadera
  8. a gorgeous card with a fabulous colouring!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at Sparkles Monthly!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    SvaraRadera
  9. OMG. That image is just too adorable in a cute and creepy way! Just poppin' over to say hi since I haven't been by in a while. Enjoy the remainder of the weekend!

    ♥Lisa

    SvaraRadera
  10. Love this sweet card the image is coloured fantastically,it makes me smile thanks for sharing your card with us here at I Love Promarkers,Lyn DT.

    SvaraRadera
  11. Fantastic image,coloring and design...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see ou again
    Željka DT xx

    SvaraRadera
  12. I am back...and thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS challenge too...hugs Željka

    SvaraRadera
  13. WOW ! She is so cute and sweet. Just love your card !
    Thanks for playing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge.
    Love & Hugs
    DT Veana R.

    SvaraRadera
  14. Too cute!! Love the color choices as well.

    Thanks for sharing @ Penny's Paper Crafty challenge!
    Hope to see you back again soon :)

    SvaraRadera
  15. Beautiful make!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica.-DT

    SvaraRadera