Bloggintresserade

fredag 19 januari 2018

DT make for our new challenge at CRAFTY CATZ

Hi sweeties,

It´s Friday again and time for a new challenge at


before I go on about the new challenge I would like to tell you
that we are looking for a GUEST DESIGNER!

Simply add GDT after your name when add your project this week.
This is a great team to be on, so I´m sure you would like to give it a GO!


This week´s theme is picked by our talented Christine

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - male birthday card

I know that some of you out there think it´s really difficult to make male projects, if you do I would recommend you to pop over to today´s post, my team mates have made some fantastic male birthday card to get you inspired. 

Our sponsor this week is







I have made this card for my Dad´s Birthday


I kept the design rather simple. I die cut a few circles and added glossy accent on top of them. Thought it reminded me of beer drops.


I have coloured with ProMarkers.


Image - From the heart stamps


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Creative Knockouts #229 - in stitches (24/1)
Crafty Creations #358 - AG (22/1)
Simon Says - Add a sentiment (24/1)
Unicorn Challenge #28 - AG (31/1)
Brown Sugar #274 - Birthday (31/1)
Creative Moments #134 - AG (22/1)
Classic DT Open Challenge #21 - AG (25/1)

10 kommentarer:

  1. a great card for any man, enjoy your week x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fabulous and wonderful card Nick enjoy your week end
    Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. what a great image and card love the colouing. Have a good week

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is a card for my husband ;) Verry well done :) Hugs Ella DT Creative Moments

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fabulous male related card, great design.Thank you for sharing with us at Unicorn and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Brilliant card Nick, really love the image and colouring is spot on.
    Have a lovely weekend.xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Love this fun card! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week!

    Jess -DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. Fantastic card Nick, what a great image and love the shiny beer drops, have a great week xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Wonderful masculine card. Thank you very much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Add a Sentiment Challenge. Gayatri xx

    SvaraRadera
  10. Beautiful card :) Thank you for participating in the Brown Sugar Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera