Bloggintresserade

söndag 15 juli 2018

New Challenge over at SCRIBBLES DESIGN

Hi there,

today I would like to share a card with you 
that I made for our new challenge over at 





Our theme this month is

FUN IN THE SUN
(perfect with this beautiful weather we got, right?)


I have used 3 different images,
they are all freebies from Scribbles Design
(so if you pop over, I´m sure you´ll find them too)





I had so much fun making this card. I used ProMarkers to colour with. I also had this perfect bikini pattern paper from EP. I used a clear stamp from KaiserCraft together with some word stickers.


Please join us over at SCRIBBLES DESIGN
I´m sure you got a few summer cards you need to make...

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Brown Sugar #280 - use two pattern papers (1/8)
QKR Stampede #304 - AG (19/7)
Polkadoodles #W.28 - AG (20/7)
Simon Says  - Fun in the sun (17/7)
Unicorn Challenge #34 - Stitching real or faux (31/7)
PIP #1827 - AG (20/7)
Dragonfly Dreams #July - Summer (31/7)
Dragonfly Journeys #122 - summer lovin (21/7)
The Corrosive #7 - AG (29/7)



8 kommentarer:

  1. So pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog!
    Hugs
    Ana Isabel Dt Coordinator & Owner

    SvaraRadera
  2. A great design for summer, Nick! Thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  3. I just adore the colors and the perfect bikini paper you used too. Awesome in every way! Thanks so much for joining my Summer Lovin' Blog Challenge and Good Luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    SvaraRadera
  4. What an amazing summer card - love the swimsuit paper!! Thanks so much for joining us this at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such a fun card!! Thank you for sharing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge and best of luck with your entry!!
    Bettascrap DT
    Kisssssssssssssssssssssssss

    SvaraRadera
  6. Lovely summery card. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
    Mary

    SvaraRadera
  7. Great card for summer! The coloring is excellent and those patterned papers are perfect. Thank you for joining in the challenge fun at Brown Sugar.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Love the bright green and great combination of images.
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments
    Hugs from Africa

    SvaraRadera