Bloggintresserade

onsdag 8 augusti 2018

New Release over at ALL DRESSED UP stamps

Hi there,

Wendy has released some new stamps over at

ALL DRESSED UP stamps


They are gorgeous, if I may say...

You can have a look at them over at the ADU blog or at ADU FB page.

I have used an image called 




I´m sure this one will be a big favorite to use 
for all of those little girls birthday cards.



I have used a paper from Prima, I used thought it swirly pastel colours were perfect as a background for the sweet unicorn. I also used a lot of glitter to make my own sparkly paper. I then added it behind the pattern paper and die cut some hearts and a heart dotty frame. I used a clear stamp from a magazine since the sentiment was a great match to the image.


I have coloured with ProMarkers.

Please join us over at ADU FB page or at the blog to see the other new images.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
I(love)ProMarkers #365 - AG (20/8)
Lemon Shortbread #73 - AG (12/8) Top3
Tuesday Throwdown #404 - AG (13/8)
Always Fun Challenges #70 - let it sparkle (11/8)
PIP #1831 - AG (12/8)
Catch the bug #August - AG (24/8)
Brown Sugar Challenge #281 - Fairies and Fantasy (4/9)
Creative Fingers #150 - AG (12/8)
Creatalicious Challenge #144 - AG opt.twist under the sea/Fairytale (14/8)
Digistamps4joy #151 - AG + sentiment (30/8)
Cute Card Thursday #541 - AG (8/8)
Penny´s Papercrafty Challenge #392 - AG +dt call (14/8)

11 kommentarer:

  1. Oh how lovely! Gorgeous new image! I love your colour choices and pretty paper and your glittery heart frame is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous magical card, love all the sparkles!
    Hugs Donna xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh Nick this is a stunning card. I am sorry I have not been around much. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. So sweet and pretty, the unicorn looks beautiful framed with the sparkling die cuts, fabulous colours and colouring.
    Thank you for sharing with us Catch the Bug this week.
    Chris
    x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful unicorn card! Thanks for sharing at the PIP Challenge this week! kReN Join me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh magical this card is, beautiful image and loving your layout and all the sparkle.
    Thanks for joining over at Penny's.
    Jean xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Pure magic! Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious. Good luck and we all hope to see you and your creations again! Jackie DT member.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Who doesn't love a unicorn! Thank you for joining in at Brown Sugar Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Hello What a beautiful make. Thank you for joining us at I 💖 ProMarkers big hugs Sharon DT visit me at my blog please https://sharonscreativeramblings.blogspot.com/ 😍

    SvaraRadera
  10. Wonderful card :)Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge:)Ines DT

    SvaraRadera
  11. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional under the sea or fairy tales” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    SvaraRadera