Bloggintresserade

torsdag 20 september 2018

New challenge over at SCRIBBLES DESIGN

Hi there....

have you seen that we got a new challenge for you to play along with over at




our theme this month is
pattern papers
(we want to see dots, stripes, plaids, chevrons or diamonds)


I have made a birthday card for you using a pattern paper with dots.




I have used an image called #F17 Birthday Cake Slice (Free)
I have coloured with ProMarkers. I tried to give the cake a bit of texture to look extra yummy.




I have used a few different things to embellish my card. Stripy paper straws, big pink pearls, some die cut words and a tag.




Please join us over at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. My team mates have made lots of wonderful inspiration cards for you. There is also a little treat ( a freebie) for you.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Daisy Chain Challenge #23 - Birthday (29/9)




3 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card Helene. I love the yummy image and your colouring is perfect. Great papers and details. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for our 'anything goes' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great birthday card, that cake looks yummy. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly

    SvaraRadera