Bloggintresserade

måndag 25 mars 2019

DT card for ALL DRESSED UP

Today I would like to share a card I made with 
one of this month´s new images from 



This one is called


Isn´t it super cute, perfect for Mother´s or Father´s Day project!





I have coloured this image with ProMarkers
I had so much fun with this one.
Papers was a gift from a magazine. I then decided I wanted a cactus so I draw one and coloured with ProMarkers. 
Gras is a clear stamp from Lawn Fawn and so is the sentiment. I fussy cut the word happy so that it could overlap the image a bit better.

I also used two ribbons that I lay on top of each other.
Draw some faux stitches and added some pearls.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Dragonfly Dreams - For a special Female (31/3) 
Crafty Friends Challenge #106 - Spring colours (4/4)

My Time To Craft #393 - Mother´s Day/Female (4/4)
Jo´s Scrap Shack #274 - AG (29/3)won
Polkadoodles #w.12 - AG (29/3)
QKR Stampede #340 - AG (28/3)
Simon Says - Cute (27/3)

12 kommentarer:

  1. Love it - great card,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fabulous card love the image and great co-ordinating B.paper.Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    SvaraRadera
  3. love the co-ordination of images and paper. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
    Mary

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fabulous card and paper. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Dragonfly Dreams

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is adorable!! Your coloring is fabulous, I love the patterned paper and that layout is awesome too!! This is very cute!! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you'll join us again soon.
    Misty

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such a cute card, love the papers and your cactus is fab. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ and hope you will join us again.
    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh sooo cute and loving the image.
    Thankyou for joining in with our Friday Challenge over at Polkadoodles.
    Big Hugs
    Debbie xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us for our Week 12 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles.

    Why not join our other other challenges at Digi Choosday and A Gem of a Challenge.

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    SvaraRadera
  9. What a fab Llama image and card. Thank you for taking part in #393 "My Time To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    SvaraRadera
  10. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at My Time To Craft Challenge, hope to see you again :)

    SvaraRadera
  11. Hello Nick Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Springtime’ theme… good luck in the draw and please join us again.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    SvaraRadera