Bloggintresserade

onsdag 12 juni 2019

New challenge over at I love ProMarkers

Hi there,


Today I would like to share a card I made for our new challenge over at



I have used an image called


so kindly given to us by our wonderful sponsor





The Prize for the lucky winner is
3 images

our theme is 

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - more than 1 layer


I have used some different pattern papers from Kaiser Craft. A ribbon, a die cut doily, some fussy cut butterflies and a sentiment sticker.

I have coloured with ProMarkers.

Hope you like it.
Please pop over to I love ProMarkers and 
check out my talented team mates wonderful creations.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
The Paper Shelter #387 - Ribbon and buttons (18/6)
PIP #1923- AG (16/6)



4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love the image you have used and it is coloured so beautifully. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful use of one of our images. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Very nice card , love the image you have used
    Thank you for joining us at The paper shelter challenge

    SvaraRadera
  4. A gorgeous card she looks so summery, thanks for joining us at TPS this time, hugs Pops x

    SvaraRadera