Bloggintresserade

torsdag 25 juli 2019

DT card for COLOUR OF LOVE

Hi there,

We got smashing weather here in Sweden today.
it´s hot, hot, hot...


so I think Eleanor and Pickles (from Colour of Love) are doing the right thing
taking a swim in the sea...
I might have to do the same but it will be in a lake instead...


I have used an image called





I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I kept the card rather CAS since there are so many details on the image. I only die cut some seaweeds, a seahorse and some waves.

Here is a close up



Hope you like it and Seas the day!

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Digi Doodle Studios #18 - Summer (28/7)
QKR Stampede #357 - AG (25/7)
Aloha Friday Challenge #147 - Happy Summer (26/7)
Fabrika Fantasy #32 - Summer (28/7)



3 kommentarer:

  1. Really, really love this card! Fantastic scene and the play on words is fabulous! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Super cute underwater scene. Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    SvaraRadera