Bloggintresserade

måndag 2 september 2019

Showcase over at COLOUR OF LOVE´s FB page


This is a card I made for our

SHOWCASE post over at



I got to use an image called Poppies.



I have used a punch to make the flowers on the side. I than fussy cut the red flowers from a pattern paper and then glued them on top. Added a black rhinestone in the middle.


I have coloured her with ProMarkers.



I hope you like this pretty little fairy as much as I did. Please pop over to Colour of Love´s FB page to see some more wonderful Bouquets.

I would like to enter this card into following challenge:
Crafty Friends #117 - Add embellishment (5/9)
My Time To Craft #404 - Fantasy (5/9)
Brown Sugar #292 - AG (5/9)
QKR Stampede #361 - AG (5/9)
Passion for ProMarkers #508 - For a birthday (2/9)Top5







5 kommentarer:

  1. Such a striking card, Nick! The red is so bold against the black and greens but really makes the image pop.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow Nick this is a stunning card. I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Very nice poppies on your card. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Friends. Hugs Ela DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hello Nick… Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw!
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a great project! Such a fun design, love that red flower border. Thanks for sharing it with us at A Gem of a Challenge by Polkadoodles good luck and hope to see you again!

    Jennifer, DT

    SvaraRadera