Bloggintresserade

söndag 27 september 2020

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

 Hi there Crafty Catz fans...


I´m so sorry but I´m running late with all my work,

it´s like a hot mess, I know what I need to do but I can´t seam to get on top of it, no matter how hard I work and I just feel tiered...


Sorry about that, anyway here is a little about our new challenge over at


CRAFTY CATZ


It´s always super easy to play along with us


ANYTHING GOES

optional twist - colours of autumn


We got 2 amazing sponsors this week



CRAFTY RIBBONS




Crafty Ribbons is a ribbon emporium, we are passionate about ribbons and want to share our fantastic ribbons with others. Our range of Christmas ribbons is second to none.
Remember when we only used ribbons to add a bow to our hair, or tie up a birthday parcel? Ribbons are now a "must-have" for all types of craft. Whether your project requires satin, sheer, silk, grosgrain, gingham or polka dot ribbon we have them all! Lots and lots of different colours in a range of widths.
Need a little bit of ribbon inspiration - then have a look at our projects, or visit our blog they use nothing but ribbon. Go on, have a try... It's worth it !




prize




and
SHERRY WEST ART










PRIZE
3 images


I have used an image called  Pumpkin pie sweetie



I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I used a lot of scrap bits from my left over stash. I used some different dies to give the card even more autumn feel. I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder on black cardstock.



Please join us over at CRAFTY CATZ. We wish you all the best!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge #591 - Autumn Colours (2/10)
Crafty Friends Challenge #145 - Autumn Colours (1/10)

7 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card Nick, sweet image-beautifully coloured! Great colours and design.
    Hope things quieten down for you Nick, it's a busy life being a working Mum- the first thing to go is time for yourself.
    Sending a hug
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. A really sweet image and so beautifully coloured, many thanks for joining in my Autumnal theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love the gorgeous image,beautiful colouring.xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick your card is gorgeous. That is such a sweet image you have used. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  5. So beautiful, thank you for joining us at Allsorts and at Crafty Friends, xxx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Your card was worth the wait Nick its so beautiful, don't sweat the family stuff, it has to come first, take it easy.xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Really cute! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    SvaraRadera