Bloggintresserade

tisdag 24 november 2020

A Christmas card just for fun

 I´ve been home sick so I have had some extra time to craft.

Great when you can find something good with the bad, right?


So here is a Christmas card I made with some of my Lawn Fawn stamp sets. I do love these cute critters, aren´t they super cute?

I had so much fun creating this little Christmas scene. I think that´s way I like these stamps so much because you can mix and match as much as you want to and create all kind of magical worlds.





I have coloured with ProMarkers.

I added some stickles to my tree ornaments.





I would like to enter this card into following challenges:


Beccy´s Monthly Holiday Card Challenge - Day 22 (scene it) - 30/11

Lawn Fawnatics #89 - Holiday Critters (6/12)

Digi Chooseday #wk.46 - AG (26/11)

Lemon Shortbread #133 - AG (30/11)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #146 - AG (6/12)

APTTC #11 - AG (27/11)

Creative Craft Cottage #135 - Winter/Christmas (2/12)

Digi Doodle Studios #33 - Winter/Christmas (28/11)

A Gem Of A Challenge #wk.24 - AG (1/12)

C.R.A.F.T #577 - Christmas (25/11)

Simon Says - Christmas (24/11)

12 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love the scene you have created. I do hope you feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful Christmas scene Nick. I like all the little details you added and the snowy sky in the background.

    SvaraRadera
  3. That's so cute nick, your stamps are gorgeous. It's great to have time to create something beautiful just for fun- sorry you had to be ill to find that time. Hope you feel better soon. XX

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh my this is a fun card! I just love it! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  5. I hope you're feeling better soon Nick... although I agree that some time off to craft is always welcome! You've done an awesome job putting this card together, your colouring is fantastic. It's such a cute little scene too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvaraRadera
  6. I love this one Nick, such a cute card full of festive fun. Hope by now your feeling much better, take care.xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. How adorable and gorgeous colouring! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  8. Lovely card! Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    SvaraRadera
  10. lovely Christmas card! All these critters with Santa are adorable!!
    thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    SvaraRadera