Bloggintresserade

fredag 4 december 2020

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

 Happy Friday!

I´m so glad to be feeling better...

been to work all week and got lots of things done even though it´s a few more things to do before I can relax and enjoy X-mas break...


Today I would like to share a card I made for our new challenge over at 


CRAFTY CATZ


as always it´s super easy to play along with our theme


ANYTHING GOES

optional twist - Say it with flowers


This week´s sponsor is the amzing

SHEEPSKI DESIGNS


                                                        

                                                           

I´m so lucky to get to create with one of the images so kindly given to our DT to create with. It´s called Wild Rose Image no 68




I have coloured with ProMarkers.

I used a die cut flower with twigs, some pearls and a velvet ribbon to decorate the card. I have also hand stamped the sentiment with black ink.


Please join us over at Crafty Catz!

We love to visit your blogs and to leave some love!



I would like to entre this card into following challenges:

Polkadoodles #wk.48 - AG (5/12)

Krafty Chicks #536 - Stamping Act (9/12)

Creative Moments #203 - AG (5/12)

The Flower Challenge #51 - use embellishment + flower (25/12)

Digi Chooseday #wk.48 - AG (10/12)

Aud Sentiements #256 - AG + DT call (7/12)

Jan´s Digi Stamps #November - AG (6/12)

4 kommentarer:

  1. This is beautiful Nick, such a pretty design.
    Happy to read your feeling good, take care.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. a beautiful design with the die cut flower and your ribbon, pleased you are better xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Glad you are feeling better Nick. Your card is gorgeous, beautiful colours and I love the design.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera