Bloggintresserade

tisdag 13 juli 2021

DT card for DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS stamps

 Hi there

Today I want to show you a Christmas card I made using a very sweet image from


DIGI DOODLE STUDIO STAMPS


This image is called Midnight Prancer.

I have coloured with ProMarkers. I also used a gold pen to add some gold details and a black fine liner to make the ribbon. At the end I added some highlights with a white gel pen.


I have used 2 different pattern papers. I also matted both image and papers with black cardstock. I used a die to cut out the shapes and then used a scissor to make the black edge look the same. 

I used gold mirror paper for my sentiment that says Merry Christmas in Swedish. I also used the same paper for the die cut little stars. 

Leaves are a die cut I found in my left over stash and at the end I added some black enamel dots.


I hope you like this Christmas card as much as I do.

This image was so fun to colour.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Incy Wincy Challenge - Enchanted garden or Christmas in July (18/7)

A Gem Of A Challenge #14 - AG (15/7)

Di´s Digi challenge - Christmas in July (24/7)

Krafty Chicks #576 - Christmas (14/7)

TTPH #182 - AG or Christmas in July (31/7)

Bastel-Traum #102 - Animal (15/7)

Little Red Wagon -Christmas (13/7)

Passion for Markers #600 - Dies and/or punches (19/7) Top5

TTCRD #July 6th - AG (13/7)

The Paper Shelter #477 - Going Digital (13/7)


10 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, lots of gorgeous die cut details and elements on this wonderful card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Passion For Markers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Brilliant card love the image also the great colours and card design, thank you for joining our challenge at THE PAPER SHELTER this week
    hugs
    lorraine x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous and fun Christmas card..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fabulous Christmas card. Love the black and gold and that cute pup! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week.

    SvaraRadera
  6. A beautiful seasonal card, love that elegant black & gold. So glad you joined with us at Incy Wincy, come again soon. CarolG

    SvaraRadera
  7. Great card Nick. I like the combination of Black and White and Gold. Thank you for entering the Enchanted Garden and/or Christmas in July Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Love the monochromatic colour scheme with touches of gold on this fun Christmas card, Nick! Super cute image too...
    Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  9. What a fun card Helene. I love the cute doggie image and your colouring is perfect. Fab colour scheme and die cuts. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera