Bloggintresserade

måndag 27 september 2021

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

 Hi everyone, hope you had a great weekend,

I´m so sorry but I just realized that my post about our new challenge at


CRAFTY CATZ

had not been published, I´m so sorry for the delay


Our challenges are always easy to play along with since our theme is

ANYTHING GOES

optional twist - anything but square!





We are kindly sponsored this week by two sponsors, first is


SHERRY WEST ART


PRIZE
2 images from the shop at the Facebook Colouring Group


and also






prize



I have used an image called Scratch patch - girl n stocking and I have coloured it with my ProMarker pens. I used an old die to create the shape of my card. I then die cut the word God Jul (it translates into Merry Christmas) and some snowflakes.


At the end I added a flower and some red half pearls.


Take care and stay safe!




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
QKR Stampede #428 - AG (30/9)


3 kommentarer:

  1. a beautiful card for Christmas, I also need to get back in the swing after the break lol xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. A wonderful image and a beautiful card. Love the colour mix. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Adorable creation!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
    Hugs!
    Farida

    SvaraRadera