Bloggintresserade

fredag 1 april 2022

Midway inspiration for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

 This is my inspiration card for our midway post over at


SCRIBBLES DESIGN





out theme this month is 


FLOWER POWER

add one or more flowers to your project


It´s a great theme for 

springtime/Easter/Mother´s Day/Birthdays even Christmas, 

don´t you think?



I have used two images for my card:

#737 Dancer

#F 45 Daisy 2 (Free)


I coloured them with ProMarkers and then fussy cut the daisy and added it to Dancer. I doodle a frame around the image. Sentiment says "Thank you for helping me". I also added a few felt heart stickers and some handmade banners.


Please visit us over at SCRIBBLES DESIGN

we would love to see what you create using some flowers!



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Krafty Chicks #605 - ATG (6/4)

Creative Fingers #228 - AG (16/4)

Crafty Gals Corner #229 - Add a flower (12/4)

Simon Says #93 - AG (6/4)

Passion for Markers #634 - in the garden (5/4)

QKR Stampede #441 - AG (14/4)





3 kommentarer:

  1. Very cute!! Thanks for playing a long in the Krafty Chicks challenge!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a fun card! Delighted to have you join us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love the card and that image is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    SvaraRadera