Bloggintresserade

torsdag 3 november 2022

Midway post for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

 Hi there,


time flies and I realized that I forgot to post my card for 

SCRIBBLES DESIGN challenge




Our challenge theme this month is

FALL COLOURS


Here is the midway card I made and I will also show the first card at the end of the post just to give you some more inspiration, since I been very lazy...



I used a stencil and distress inks to make my background pattern. Think it looks very pretty with all those brown leaves.

I then use this gorgeous pumpkins from SCRIBBLES DESIGN and coloured them with my promarkers. You can find the pumpkins that I used here:


#643 Pumpkin 1 and #635 Pumpkin 2


Here is my first card. I went for fall colours but not a fall theme.

And here I  #817 Artsy

Hope you play along with us this month!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Digi Chooseday #wk.44 - AG (14/11)

Jan´s Digi Stamps #October - AG (6/11)

Dragonfly Dreams #October - Halloween/Autumn (5/11)


2 kommentarer:

  1. Love the spectrum of Fall colors, Nick! Thank you for sharing your luscious fall creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope you will join us again soon. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    SvaraRadera