Bloggintresserade

måndag 19 augusti 2013

Do the wave - it´s Monday!

I loooove Mondays because it means it´s time for a new challenge at Digi Darla. It´s me who picked the theme this week and I hope you´ll like it. It´s actually my Mum´s  Birthday today so the theme pick was easy, it had to be Birthday Celebration.

My Mum is a mad cat collector and loves red so with this in mind I sat of to make her a Birthday card. I used a super sweet digi called Cat In Pajamas and you can find it here!


 I like this black velvet frame and flowers from my local scrap shop called Scrapbutiken. Also ribon, pearls and the grey paper come from the same shop. I have coloured this sweet image with my ProMarkers and some Faber Castell pencils. Made the pants stripy using a white gel pen.  I put a banner at the top to make it feel a bit more like a birthday card and also used a bit of cheese cloth. The sentiment GRATTIS means Congratulations and we use that in Swedish on our Birthdays.

I would also like to enter this card into following challenges:
613 Avenue Challenge #33 - Anything Goes optional twist - stitches real or faux
Amusing Challenge - Birthdays
The Ribbon Girl - August challenge - Colour challenge - red
Southern Girls - Things begining with F ( flowers, frame, flag, fur)
Pumpkin Spice #33 - Coloured Projects (Used ProMarkers and Faber Castell pencils)

6 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick what a fab card and totally perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect for your mum. Which blog have i to hop to cant find thanks

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi, Nick, this is just wonderful! I am sure your mum will be impressed and pleased. And no one is as good as mum when it comes to recognizing talent in their children. :D) I love the composition of this card from the embossing on the background dp to loop of bakers twine on your banner! Great color integration and wonderful coloring. The love shows! Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    SvaraRadera
  3. LOL that cat in pajamas is so stinkin cute!!!!

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a gorgeous card Nick, I love the image and the layout
    Hugs Julie x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Åh va fint och gulligt kort! Underbar blogg :) <3 Jennie

    SvaraRadera
  6. Thank-you for all the wonderful challenges this month! Love your card and the kitty!

    SvaraRadera