Bloggintresserade

fredag 2 augusti 2013

Midway reminder

Hi there everyone,

Hope you had a great summer and had some great weather. I have had a fantastic summer with lot of fun together with my family. Now time is starting to run out and I have less then week until I have to be back at work....

But before that I want to just remind you that Scribbles Design have a great challenge that are still running. If you pop over you´ll find a lot of new wonderful inspiration cards from the DT team.  We´d like to Celebrate the Nation... with this challenge! That means you can use your countries flag colours or celebrate something special about your country... Over at the challenge blog you can also find a freebie provided by our wonderful Sandy.

I used Mr Wool Daisy to this challenge isn´t he cute? and then a lot of blue and yellow since I am from Sweden! I coloured with my ProMarkers and some Faber Castell pencils.
 and I wanted to celebrate someones Birthday....




Now if you want to play along with us - just pop over here! We love to see you there!






I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Passion for ProMarkers #209 Sumertime blues (blue + one more colour)
MilkCoffee Challenge - Show us those colouring skills
Southern Girls Challenge #74 - Animal Antics
LCI - Birthday

6 kommentarer:

  1. Fab card, Nick! Love the simple layout, great colour combo and fun image!
    Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  2. A super card. Love the image, such fun. Great design too

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lovely card and perfect for our 'animal antics' challenge at Southern Girls.
    Chris
    x

    SvaraRadera
  4. I just love what you have done with Mr. Wool Daisy. Really cool layout and colour choices as well.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a cute image. Fabulous fun card. Thanks for joining in with the PFP challenge this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Aawww just so cute! I love the image and a fabulous layout too!
    Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers and good luck :)
    Kelly.x

    SvaraRadera