Bloggintresserade

torsdag 13 oktober 2016

DT project for Digital Delights - New Release!!!


Hello my sweeties...

today I´ll share a Christmas card with you.

I have used one of the new images from





This image is called

Hit the road Santa (love it!)

Hit the road Santa seet

I think this is a great set, don´t you think?

This is what I made:



I used red and white cardstock for the base of the card. I than used a grey pattern paper from a paper pack from Panduro in Sweden.

I added some die cuts like the christmas tree, hearts, socks and "girlang". Also added a few red rhinestones.


I have coloured with ProMarkers.

Hope you like the new images!
Please come and check out the awesome creations made by my talented team mates over at Digital Delights.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Crafting by Design - Add a sentiment



7 kommentarer:

  1. awesome christmas card Nick have a good weekend

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is so cute.....hope all is well..xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is just gorgeous, love all the added die cuts
    Hugs Shell xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. A lovely Christmas card but you haven't mentioned which of your item came from 'under the pile' for our challenge this week at ABC Christmas.
    Lorraine DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a cute little xmas card loving the image. Your colouring is great and love your layout.
    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's for our Anything Goes Challenge.
    Jean Design Team xxx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such a sweet card! Please let us know what you found 'under the pile' to use.
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Such a fun scene. Gorgeous colours too. Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    SvaraRadera