Bloggintresserade

onsdag 31 oktober 2018

DT card for I (love) ProMarkers

Hello sweeties,

Hope everything is great with you. I have had a few busy days preparing for Bree´s first Halloween party. We have been making lights, carved pumpkin, baked, made candy, planed crafting activities, decorated the house....

I´ll know for sure that I´ll be sleeping very good tonight.
But before I´m off to bed I´ll show you a card I made for our new challenge over at I(love)Promarkers.

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - used ribbon or a bow

with us is a great sponsor

I have used one of the images so kindly given to our DT to create with



I made a birthday card. I think this little bird image makes great birthday cards. I know a few people that love to watch birds and would be very happy to receive a card like this...




I used a beautiful lace and a with bow. I also added a few bigger pearls at the bottom. I think these embellishment works so well with the swirly pattern on the paper.



I have coloured with ProMarkers. I love these birds we have a couple that had a nest in one of our birdhouses last spring. It´s also one of the first birds that I hear singing in the spring (that I can tell what sort of bird it is).


I don´t do this very often but I decorated the inside of the card as well. It has the same paper an matting. Also the same square to write on.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Crafty Creations #377 - AG (12/11)
Creative Moments #155 - AG (5/11)Honorable Mention
Simon Says #55 - AG (7/11)
Crafting from the heart #226 - AG (4/11)
Allsort #491 - Pearl/gems (2/11)
Digistamps4Joy #154 - AG opt.twist use ribbon/lace (29/11)
Ike´s world Challenge #113 - AG/oct-POE-ber (4/11)


11 kommentarer:

  1. WoW ! This is such an AWESOME card. Amazing colouring and the card layout is fabulous. Such a pretty creation.
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to sponsor you all.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera
  2. It's a lovely card nick, the bird is beautiful, your wonderful colouring brings it to life, such a pretty design too!
    Chris
    x

    SvaraRadera
  3. That's a super bird image and makes a lovely card, thanks so much for joining in with our 'pearls and gems' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Sweet image and great design. Your lace and pearls add a touch of softness to the card, which balances it very well! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  5. You have done such a beautiful job with this gorgeous image. Nicely coloured and beautifully presented project. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such a cute bird card Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    SvaraRadera
  7. Stunning card!! Your coloring is beautiful and I really like the concept of the card with the embellishments.
    Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
    Monica C. DT CWAA

    SvaraRadera
  8. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. Your image of the bird is beautiful and lovely coloured. Well done, Good Luck with your Entry at a Perfect Time to Craft. Karen Neil DT
    https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  10. Gorgeous Birthday card Nick. Great design. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    SvaraRadera
  11. Simply lovely card and design....Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://
    classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    SvaraRadera